I Want to Seek Legal and/or Disciplinary Action

If you've experienced sexual assault, dating/domestic violence, or stalking and you would like to take legal or disciplinary action, you have options. You can seek legal action, LUC-specific disciplinary action, both or neither. Note that if you have witnessed or are otherwise aware of an incident of sexual assault, dating/domestic violence, or stalking, you can also file a report with the police or the University. If you have any questions or concerns about your options, please consider reaching out to a confidential advocate at 773-494-3810.

For emergencies, please call 911 or 44-911 from an on-campus phone or Campus Safety at 773-508-7233.

I Want to File a Police Report

I Want to Notify the University

I Want Loyola to Investigate an Incident Involving A Student